Christine’s Touch Gardening Ltd. is a residential garden maintenance and planting company, operating out of a TTC-accessible location in Leaside. Our client base is solely in Toronto, primarily in Rosedale and Forest Hill.
Our goal is to make full-time, seasonal hires. Weekly schedule is Monday-Friday, with weekends off. The season runs March to December. Many of our team members take January and February to travel, to explore other earning or leisure pursuits, or simply rest.
Our wages are competitive, with flexibility for seasoned candidates. On top of a fair wage ($18 base rate – $30 Team Leader), we offer:
Wages and benefits
- Employees receive monthly contributions to a Health Savings Account after 3 months of employment. Eligible medical expenses including paramedical (chiropractor, RMT, etc.), dental, and prescription drug costs can be reimbursed from this account.
- Paid travel time between yard and job sites.
- Employee SUB benefits which top up EI benefits during the winter months
- Access to the Employee Assistance Program, a 24-hour, anonymous service (phone and app based access) that offers advice and can refer callers to funded services such as counseling.
- Discounts at Mark’s Work Warehouse and a subsidized uniform.
- Education sponsorships.
- And the fridge is always stocked with ice-cold Gatorade, Freezies, and water to keep you cool and hydrated!